East Branch Antietam CreekMay 9-11
Base: Antietam Creek Outfitters
$875/per person (based on double occupancy)
Join International Angler for Guided Trout Fishing on over 2 miles of outstanding private water on the East Branch of Antietam Creek, located approximately 3 hours east of Pittsburgh near Waynesboro, PA.
You will have exclusive FISHING RIGHTS to a fine stretch of Antietam Creek and one of its' major tributaries, Red Run.
This stream's headwaters are born on South Mountain and flow into the Cumberland Valley, the Center of Pennsylvania's fabled Limestone Heartland. It is heavily influenced all along its journey by numerous cold, limestone springs that enhance the water quality which creates a haven for a diverse aquatic biomass. Known for very reliable hatches of mayflies, including BWOs, sulfurs and yellow drakes, you'll encounter quality dry fly fishing throughout the spring and early summer.
CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOTS 412-788-8088
- This trip price is based on double occupancy, including guided fishing and accommodations.
- No meals are included with this package.
- Price does not include travel, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- 50% deposit is due immediately to International Angler to reserve your spot.
- We always recommend travelers purchase trip insurance.
- International Angler and our destination lodges and outfitters are not responsible for refunds.